Shop Amazon

Monday, January 9, 2023

A rap about Ethiopia

Here is a rap about Ethiopia:

Verse 1: I'm representing the land of the ancient kings Where the coffee beans and the spices sing I'm from the land of the Rastafarians Where the music and the culture are jamming

Chorus: Ethiopia, Ethiopia My home is where my heart is at Ethiopia, Ethiopia I'm proud to be Ethiopian, that's a fact

Verse 2: I'm from the land of the rock-cut churches Where history and faith are etched in stone I'm from the land of the Queen of Sheba Where the stories and the legends are known

Chorus: Ethiopia, Ethiopia My home is where my heart is at Ethiopia, Ethiopia I'm proud to be Ethiopian, that's a fact

Bridge: From the mountains to the valleys From the lakes to the seas From the cities to the countryside Ethiopia, you are the place for me

Chorus: Ethiopia, Ethiopia My home is where my heart is at Ethiopia, Ethiopia I'm proud to be Ethiopian, that's a fact

No comments:

Post a Comment