Shop Amazon

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ታድዬ ምሳ ከዶክተር ጋር በላሁ

ታድዬ ምሳ ከዶክተር ጋር በላሁ
Well today I have lunch with a doctor. You may say "So what?" Well, here is the story. I was there when he graduated  from 4  years college, and later they told me he went to medical collage.  We never seen each other for years until today. He looks the same even younger than last time I saw him.  If you see him  you can not even think he graduated from high school,  but when he told me what he did my jaw was dropping.
He told me after he graduated from college he went to 6 years for his medical degree to be a surgeon and after 6 years he ditched his dream and started another 6 years to be a heart anesthesiologist, means he will be  dealing with HEART, the center of our life. Yeap, he said he want to do what he loves to do and now he has two medical degrees. I call it running two marathons in single day. This is impossible, imagine most of us are unable to finish what we started thinking it takes too long, but  others are doing it twice with style. So my advice for you  JUST DO IT.
I will!       

ታዲያ ይህን ግለስብ ኮሌጁን ብጥስጥሱን አወጣው ማለት አነሰው። 

No comments:

Post a Comment